You may need to deactivate your license on the current computer in the following cases:
- Before transferring your license to another computer.
- Before formating hard drive or reinstalling Windows.
- Before returning the product.
This instruction will help you step by step with deactivation:
- Open License Manager from the FMEA Studio tab (Excel’s ribbon)
- In the License Manager dialog, click on Deactivate button.
- A warning message shows up to ask you to confirm for deactivation. Click Yes to continue.
- If everything is ok, a message will show up to inform you that the license is successfully deactivated.
If not, you might get an error message asking you to save the requested file locally for Offline deactivation. Please save the requested file (.req) in a safe location in your computer’s driver. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested file to ask for offline deactivation support.