IQASYSTEM LLC, Effective date: Jul 16, 2022
1. General Information
2. What Data Do We Collect?
IQASYSTEM may collect any personal data you provided when filling out forms, contacting us, or making purchases, including your name, address, contact information, and email address. IQASYSTEM may also collect your device’s IP address and hardware ID used to access our website or activate our product online. IQASYSTEM may also store cookies on your computer to authenticate your identity and allow third-party cookies to improve our product and service.
IQASYSTEM may also collect statistical, non-personally identifiable data, including your browser type, the pages you viewed, the websites and search terms that referred you to our website, the Windows system type of the computer used to activate the license and other similar information. IQASYSTEM may also retain data about the affiliate that referred you to the website. IQASYSTEM may also collect non-personally identifiable data that you provide, such as general comments and testimonials that do not relate to your identity.
3. How Do We Use Your Data?
Moreover, Non-personally identifiable data may be used to generate analytics about users using the website, improve and optimize the service and product, display advertisements, or provide IQASYSTEM’s advertisers.
4. Sharing Personal Data
We may share limited personal data with these vendors as necessary to reach the target customers, process the purchase order and payment, provide the products and services, communicate with users/customers, or send offerings and promotions of the product and services.
- We may use MailChimp, and SendGrid, to send promotion and support communications to our users. The personal data we share with these vendors is governed by their privacy policies.
- We may use AdRoll, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads to reach our target audience with relevance. The personal data we share with these vendors is governed by their privacy policies.
Our website employs several third-party services that act in order to provide you with better access, advertising, social shares, and other services. The following third parties have limited access to some of your personal data if we use them.
- We may use Elementor, the software used to create the layout of this website. The collected data is not used for analysis purposes but only to ensure that, for example, hidden elements are not displayed again during multiple active sessions.
- We may use Google Fonts. This service downloads fonts that are not installed on the client’s device of the user and embeds them into the website. No cookies in the technical sense are set on the client of the user, but technical and personal data such as the IP address will be transmitted from the client to the server of the service provider to make the use of the service possible.
- We may use Wordfence. Wordfence secures this website from attacks of various kinds. Cookies are used to check the permissions of the user before accessing WordPress, to notify administrators when a user signs in with a new device or location, and to bypass defined country restrictions through specially prepared links.
- We may use WordPress Emoji, it is an emoji set that is loaded from wordpress.org. No cookies in the technical sense are set on the client of the user, but technical and personal data such as the IP address will be transmitted from the client to the server of the service provider to make the use of the service possible.
- We may use Google Analytics products to analyze marketing goals and Integrate different data sources together.
We may also share your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
Besides, IQASYSTEM may also provide the affiliate that referred you to the service with some statistical, aggregated, non-personally identifiable data.
5. Cookies And Third Party Cookies
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any comment and related information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by any others. By entering a comment in our blogs area, you agree that the comments and related information can be disclosed to anyone who visits our websites.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you want to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Address: 10th Floor, Viet A Tower, No 9 Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your data in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your data will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
At the beginning of launching our websites, you may be asked for the consent of privacy settings that you want. You have the right to change these settings, review the consent history, or revoke your consent at any time from the link at the footer of our website.
8. Data Retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your personal data for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this data.
10. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.