END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IQASYSTEM – FMEA STUDIO 2022
This End-User License Agreement (hereinafter referred to as EULA) is a legal agreement between you (an individual or single corporate body) and IQASYSTEM LLC (hereinafter referred to as IQASYSTEM) on the FMEA Studio 2022 software and its editions (hereinafter referred to as FMEA Studio or the Software).
By installing, copying, or using in any other way FMEA Studio, you accept and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this license agreement. You acknowledge and agree not to use the Software in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation, or this agreement. If you do not agree with any of the terms of this license agreement, then you may not install, copy or use in any other way FMEA Studio.
The FMEA Studio is protected by intellectual property laws and treaties. FMEA Studio is licensed, not sold. You are granted certain rights to copy, install and use the Software as set forth in this agreement. IQASYSTEM reserves all rights not granted.
FMEA Studio has 3 editions:
- FMEA Studio Standard 2022 (hereinafter referred to as Standard)
- FMEA Studio Plus 2022 (hereinafter referred to as Plus)
- FMEA Studio Pro 2022 (hereinafter referred to as Pro)
2. GRANT OF LICENSE
IQASYSTEM grants you the certain rights described in this EULA to copy, install and use the Software according to one of the license types below:
- Trial License is granted to individuals or corporate bodies who install and use FMEA Studio without purchasing within a trial (evaluation) period. The trial period is set forth during the download or activation process. The use of FMEA Studio granted by Trial License shall be limited to evaluation purposes only. Upon the expiration of the trial period, you shall not use FMEA Studio, the Software must be uninstalled, and all copies must be deleted. The documents and files created by using a trial license must be destroyed when the trial period expired except you have a perpetual license of FMEA Studio to open or edit those documents.
- Perpetual License is granted to individuals or corporate bodies who purchase FMEA Studio (Standard, Plus, or Pro edition). Each user of FMEA Studio must have a license of the FMEA Studio edition used and can use that license for a only single computer at a time. If you are a corporate body, this license can be distributed across the corporate body and transferred between the users of the corporate body. However, the license is not transferrable to any third party.
3. LIMITATION OF THE LICENSE
This agreement only gives you certain rights to use the Software. IQASYSTEM reserves all other rights. You agree to the following limitation of the granted license:
- Rental: You may not rent or lease the Software.
- Reverse engineer: You may not decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software.
- Activation: One license allows you to activate on one computer. You may not activate a license on more than one computer.
- Modify and Disassembly: You may not modify the Software or work around any technical limitations in the Software in any manner. You shall not, nor allow others to copy, in whole or in part, emulate, sub-license, sell, exploit, alter, modify or adapt the Software.
- Proprietary Notices: You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software;
- Transfer: You may not transfer the license or this agreement to any third party.
The term of this agreement shall continue perpetually from the date of purchase unless terminated according to the provision in section 10. TERMINATION of the EULA.
If you give feedback or suggestion to IQASYSTEM, you give IQASYSTEM, without charge or conditions, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback and suggestion in any way and for any purpose, including future modifications of the software, other products, or services, advertising or marketing materials. These rights survive this agreement.
The Software can collect certain information when you activate or deactivate to create and manage your license key and activation status. The information includes, but not limited to your email address, your computer’s operation system, hardware Id, IP address, and date and time of activation/deactivation.
7. SUPPORT SERVICES.
IQASYSTEM may provide you with support services related to the Software (hereinafter referred to as Support Services).
The technical information you provide to IQASYSTEM is a part of the Support Services, IQASYSTEM may such information for its business purposes, including for service improvement and product development. IQASYSTEM will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
However because the Software is “as is”, IQASYSTEM may not provide support services for it if it is out of the scope of support.
No warranties. IQASYSTEM expressly disclaims any warranty for FMEA Studio. The Software and any related documentation are provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of FMEA Studio remains with you.
9. LIMIT OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall IQASYSTEM be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind or any compensation claim, arising out of the use of this Software, even if IQASYSTEM has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
IQASYSTEM may terminate this EULA at any time if you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement. Upon termination, you shall immediately uninstall and destroy all the copies of FMEA Studio.