Please make sure that the target computer meets the system requirements of FMEA Studio before the next step.
2. Installation Steps
- Closed Microsoft Excel if it is still running.
- After downloading FMEA Studio, you should see a setup file with the name like FMEAStudio_*.*.*_Setup.exe. If you download a zip file, you need to extract it first. Open and run the setup file.
- You may see the Security Alert, click Run to start
- Setup Wizard starts, click Install
- Click Next
- In the License Agreement, read carefully. If you agree, select I Agree then Click Next.
- Select Installation Folder. Select another location if you want and click Next.
- Confirm the installation to starts
- Setup wizard will install FMEA Studio, don’t click Cancel.
- After installation complete, click Close.
- Finally, click Finish.
Open Excel, you should see the FMEA Studio tab as following screenshot. If you don’t see FMEA Studio tab in the ribbon, you need to enable it as this instruction.