There are 2 ways to create a new document.
- From a built-in template.
- From a customized template.
1. Create a new document based on a built-in template
Here is how to do it:
- Click New Document in FMEA Studio ribbon tab.
- Select and click on the appropriate template from the drop-down menu.
2. Create a new document based on a customized template
If you have a customized template and have already saved it in the default personal templates location (which normally is Office Custom Folder). You can create a new document with that template as any other Excel template.
- Click File > New.
- Click Personal
- Double click the customized template.
Notes: If you have a template in another folder not default personal templates location. You can access it from Windows Explorer, right-click the template, select New from the right-click menu.