1. Interface Overview
After the successful installation of FMEA Analysis. FMEA Analysis adds 2 elements in Excel:
- FMEA Analysis tab in the Excel ribbon which is located after the Home tab.
- FMEA Analysis task panes, there’re 3 task panes is added in Excel by FMEA Analysis.
2. FMEA Analysis Tab
- New from Templates: Create new FMEA/Control Plan/DRBFM from built-in templates
- Template Settings: Close/Open Template Settings task pane.
- Guide and Tips: Close/Open Guide and Tips task pane.
- Risk Analysis: Close/Open Risk Analysis task pane.
- Insert Item: Insert new item below the selected item.
- Delete Item: Delete the selected item.
- Fit Item: Fit content of the selected items.
- Copy Formula: Copy formula of the first item in a column to lower items.
- Auto Fit: Turn on/off auto-fit function.
- Enter To Insert: Turn on/off enter to insert function.
- Min Row Height: Set up the minimum row height of an item.
- Search: Search in a column.
- Clear: Clear the search.
- Tools: Extra tools, includes convert the old documents and copy worksheet
- Activate Pro Edition: Activate Pro Edition with the serial number received after purchasing Pro Edition license.
- Help: Access help document.
- About: Information about the software: edition, version, and license.
3. Task panes
3.1 Template Settings task pane
This task pane allows users to set up:
- Column structure,
- Column description,
- And the external linked column
3.2 Guide and Tips task pane
This task pane displays the related information of the column and the item being edited. Includes:
- Column Description
- Quick Tips
3.3 Risk Analysis task pane
This task pane allows user to setup information related to the risk evaluation in an FMEA analysis, which includes:
- Index Columns: Specify Severity, Occurrence and Detection column
- Risk Indicator Type: Type of indicator, Risk Priority Number (RPN), Severity-Occurrence-Detection (SOD), Critical Number (CN) or Color Code Red Yellow Green (RYG).
- Evaluation method: The method used to evaluate the risk, which includes: Top Risks, Threshold
- Risk matrix: Allow user to set the risk level based on Severity and Occurrence