iQASystem FMEA Analysis 2
This agreement is a legal agreement between you (an individual person or single corporate body) and iQASystem on the software FMEA Analysis (hereafter called the “Software”). By installing, copying or using in any other way this Software, you accept and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this license agreement. You acknowledge and agree not to use the software in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this license agreement, then you may not use this Software.
All copyrights to this Software are exclusively owned by iQASystem, and are protected by Copyright Law, international copyright convention and the other laws and treaties of intellectual property right. Therefore, you are not allowed to reproduce this Software, and not allowed to acquire or use the program code, text, image and the other data of this Software in any way.
This software has 2 License type, FMEA Analysis Free and FMEA Analysis Pro.
1. FMEA Analysis Free License are granted to individuals and businesses who install the software. FMEA Analysis Trial Edition licenses may be used on personal and corporate computers. The FMEA Analysis Trial Edition license has 15 days limitations and it can be installed on more than one machine.
2. FMEA Analysis Pro License are granted to individuals or businesses who purchase it. FMEA Analysis Pro Edition can be deployed centrally and distributed across an enterprise to licensed users. The license grants are not transferrable to any third party.
TERM & CONDITIONS
1. TERM. The term of this agreement is until iQASystem changes the term.
2. FEEDBACK. If you give feedback about the software to iQASystem, you give to iQASystem, without charge or conditions, the right to use, share and commercialize your feedback in any way and for any purpose, including future modifications of the software, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. These rights survive this agreement.
3. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You must comply with all domestic and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software.
4. SCOPE OF LICENSE. The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. iQASystem reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not:
a) disclose the results of any benchmark tests of the software to any third party without iQASystem’s prior written approval;
b) work around any technical limitations in the software;
c) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
d) make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed by applicable law, despite this limitation;
e) publish the software for others to copy;
f) rent, lease or lend the software;
g) remove any proprietary notices or labels;
h) transfer the software or this agreement to any third party.
5. SUPPORT SERVICES. iQASystem provide support services through email for Pro Edition License within 6 months after purchased date.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY: iQASystem warrants that this Software does not embody any malignant code. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall iQASystem be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind (Including, but not limited to, damages for program run-time error, for loss of usability, for loss of profit, for business interruption) or for any claim for compensation, arising out of the use of this Software, even if iQASystem has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. TERMINATION: If you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, iQASystem can terminate the license at any time. Upon termination, you shall immediately destroy all copies of the Software and its documentation.